CPAP & BiPAP Machines
Dream Station CPAP Machine
The DreamStation CPAP Machine from Philips Respironics is a single pressure device designed to use Bluetooth wireless technology and pressure relief features to create a softer environment with result tracking capabilities. For increased comfort, pair the machine with the OPTIONAL DreamStation Heated Humidifier. When attached, the machine and humidifier provide warm air from the water chamber into the therapy air. Connect the machine via wireless technology to a personalized DreamMapper app account to view results on a smartphone or tablet (not included).
AirSense 10 CPAP
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.